Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The offline version does not show the videos, neither the mp4 files. 1 year 7 months ago #8354

• Literophilus
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Tom,
Indeed, I’m getting back to you just to confirm that this issue has been fixed. Thank you!

I have to say that I’m using a local installation and I had already moved from XAMPP 7.4.29 into 8.1.6, but for some reason (probably php version) the ‘offline export’ wasn’t even working at all, not saying some other Xerte features, Therefore, I had to come back to XAMPP 7.4.29 and I found that everything was working again, including the video for the offline package.

I really hope that you guys make all the possible to keep such a feature on Xerte because students don’t always have all the technological resources to access the web. Moreover, Xerte is, in all likelihood, the best free and accessible authoring tool nowadays for blind teachers.

Keep up the excellent job!

Please Inloggen or Create an account to join the conversation.

The offline version does not show the videos, neither the mp4 files. 1 year 7 months ago #8360

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 308
Thank you for mentioning that PHP 8.1 does not work for offline export. It probably measn that the export package is niet generated correctly (because PHP 8.1 is not used for the offline package itself.).

I'll have a look.

We'll try to keep the offline mode working for as much functionality we can :-)

Please Inloggen or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: alimcnronm
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search