Report any technical problems you discover and discuss solutions.

Cannot create projects

  • piotrwisnieski@gmail.com
  • Onderwerp Auteur
  • Offline
  • Nieuw lid
  • Nieuw lid
Meer
10 jaren 3 dagen geleden - 10 jaren 3 dagen geleden #4044 door piotrwisnieski@gmail.com
Cannot create projects werd gestart door piotrwisnieski@gmail.com
Hello,

I've installed XOT on a web server. There was no errors during the installation, but when I go to the main page the "My projects" panel is empty. There is no Workspace and no Recycle Bin. I cannot create folders and learning objects as well.

The file access rights were set as in the installation guide. Everything is working correctly on localhost using XAMPP.

Thank you for your help,
Piotr
Laatst bewerkt 10 jaren 3 dagen geleden door piotrwisnieski@gmail.com.

Graag Inloggen of een account aanmaken deelnemen aan het gesprek.

Moderators: ronm, julten, JohnSmith
Tijd voor maken pagina: 0.171 seconden
Copyright © 2026 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo