This is the place for questions about learning design and pedagogy; how to use different page types for different purposes.

Text Entry question type

Meer
9 jaren 11 maanden geleden #4119 door tom
Beantwoord door tom in topic Text Entry question type
There is another optional parameter for that: 'Distractor Delimiter'

Graag Inloggen of een account aanmaken deelnemen aan het gesprek.

Meer
9 jaren 10 maanden geleden #4120 door Neil Pollock
Beantwoord door Neil Pollock in topic Text Entry question type

Tom Reijnders schreef : There is another optional parameter for that: 'Distractor Delimiter'


I spent a while wondering why I couldn't see this before I realised we're not using the latest version of Xerte, so it wasn't there... Good to know it's in the lastest release though.

Graag Inloggen of een account aanmaken deelnemen aan het gesprek.

Moderators: ingdon
Tijd voor maken pagina: 0.127 seconden
Copyright © 2026 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo