Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the place for questions about learning design and pedagogy; how to use different page types for different purposes.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

If Games page types are not scored, can score line not show on the Results page? 6 months 1 week ago #8733

• annem
  • annem's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Xerte community,

If Games page types are not scored, can the score line be removed on the Results page?
For example, if a Xerte includes a Crossword, which I think is not scored, then please not display the Crossword with hyphen dash lines on the Results page.

End-users are thinking they should see the score for the Crossword, when they don't and they report it as an error.

Many thanks
Anne

Please Inloggen or Create an account to join the conversation.

If Games page types are not scored, can score line not show on the Results page? 6 months 1 week ago #8735

• ronm
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 247
Hi Anne
I'd suggest that for now you add a note to the top of your results page to explain that the Crossword and other games pages do not show a score and that the hyphen just means there isn't any scoring for those pages. Or possibly add a note to your crossword page and any other relevant pages that aren't scored. Some users want the entries showing because the pages are still part of the LO and the results show time spent etc. The only way we could change this is to add an optional property to provide either category level or page level control over what is shown and that isn't something that is quick to do but maybe could be included in a future release so we'll discuss that.
Xerte developer & trainer
e-learning & m-learning consultant
mitchellmedia.co.uk | xerteacademy.com | learningapps.co.uk
Note: Support here is voluntary and meant for users to support each other.
Need direct commercial support with Xerte? mitchellmedia.co.uk/contact/
The following user(s) said Thank You: annem

Please Inloggen or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: ingdon
Time to create page: 0.053 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search