Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report any technical problems you discover and discuss solutions.

TOPIC:

When publishing i get "error" alert 7 years 10 months ago #3867

• hvangeffen
  • hvangeffen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
When i try to publish i get an alert. This is in IE and Chrome.
I've read that more people had this problem but fixed it when installing php-xml. This isnt a working solution for me because i have debian with apache and php-xml is allready installed.

Checked USER-FILES --> got 777 and folders in there allso.

i've changed "display_errors.log" to On in the php.ini file. This changed something. I didn't got the error alert, but this gave me a new window and the text This project does not contain any pages..
I've changed "display_errors.log" back. And again the alert was there.

Next i've changed the config.php -> $development = true;

This gave me a /tmp/debug.log file.

2016-07-04 16:58:51 /var/www/xerte.site/web/website_code/php/database_library.php175Running : SELECT * FROM sitedetails
2016-07-04 16:58:51 /var/www/xerte.site/web/website_code/php/database_library.php175Running : select originaltemplatesdetails.template_name, logindetails.username, originaltemplatesdetails.template_framework, templaterights.user_id, templaterights.folder, templaterights.template_id, templatedetails.access_to_whom from originaltemplatesdetails, templaterights, templatedetails, logindetails where templatedetails.template_type_id = originaltemplatesdetails.template_type_id and templatedetails.creator_id = logindetails.login_id and templaterights.template_id = templatedetails.template_id and templaterights.template_id="3" and role="creator"
2016-07-04 16:58:51 /var/www/xerte.site/web/website_code/php/database_library.php175Running : select * from templaterights where user_id=? AND template_id = ?
2016-07-04 16:58:51 /var/www/xerte.site/web/website_code/php/database_library.php175Running : select role from templaterights where user_id= ? AND template_id = ?
2016-07-04 16:58:51 /var/www/xerte.site/web/website_code/php/template_status.php139Running : select templaterights.template_id, role, logindetails.username, originaltemplatesdetails.template_name FROM templaterights, logindetails, originaltemplatesdetails, templatedetails where templatedetails.template_type_id = originaltemplatesdetails.template_type_id AND templaterights.template_id = templatedetails.template_id and templatedetails.creator_id = logindetails.login_id and templaterights.template_id= ? AND role = ?
2016-07-04 16:58:51 /var/www/xerte.site/web/website_code/php/template_status.php153Running : select templaterights.template_id, role, logindetails.username, originaltemplatesdetails.template_name from templaterights, logindetails, originaltemplatesdetails, templatedetails where templatedetails.template_type_id = originaltemplatesdetails.template_type_id AND templaterights.template_id = templatedetails.template_id and templatedetails.creator_id = logindetails.login_id and templaterights.template_id = ?
2016-07-04 16:58:51 /var/www/xerte.site/web/edithtml.php48Running : UPDATE templatedetails SET date_accessed=? WHERE template_id = ?
2016-07-04 16:58:51 /var/www/xerte.site/web/website_code/php/database_library.php175Running : select username from logindetails where login_id=?
2016-07-04 16:59:08 /var/www/xerte.site/web/website_code/php/database_library.php175Running : SELECT * FROM sitedetails

~

Can anyone help me fix this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

When publishing i get "error" alert 7 years 10 months ago #3868

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 310
Which version of Xerte are you running?

If you set developmet to true, is there any PHP error in the apache log? Or in a php error log? (I don't know where debian logs PHP errors).

Also when you say you get the error when publishing, what publishing are we talking about? The Publish button within the editor? Or the Publish button in the workspace.

Also, does preview work?

When publishing i get "error" alert 7 years 10 months ago #3874

• hvangeffen
Xerte version 3.2
in /var/log/apache2/error.log no errors there
publisching in edithtml.php . This is the same as i try preview.

When publishing i get "error" alert 7 years 10 months ago #3884

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Are there any errors in the php error log?
Is dom enabled in PHP?
What does the alert say? Only "error"?

Last edit: by tom.

When publishing i get "error" alert 7 years 10 months ago #3885

• hvangeffen
php log is in the apache error.log. Nothing there.

phpinfo.php:

dom

DOM/XML enabled
DOM/XML API Version 20031129
libxml Version 2.9.1
HTML Support enabled
XPath Support enabled
XPointer Support enabled
Schema Support enabled
RelaxNG Support enabled

When publishing i get "error" alert 7 years 10 months ago #3886

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Hmm...

The code that is failing is probably the upload.php file in folder editor.

In there there are several commented out _debug statements. Could you please remove all comments before the _debug statements, make sure $development is set to true in config.php, try to publish again and post the debug.log?

Moderators: ronmjultenJohnSmith
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search