Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Report any technical problems you discover and discuss solutions.

TOPIC:

Create a scorm in XERTE and mount it in moodle 3.6 and it does not registe 3 years 9 months ago #6671

• alejo89.morales89
  • alejo89.morales89's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Buenas, soy nuevo usando XERTE, y realice un material educativo, y se exporto como SCORM 1.2 y lo subí a la plataforma Moodle 3.6 y no me registra progreso, ni califica nada, además nunca me sale finalizar intento ni nada por el estilo, alguien me podría ayudar, les agradecería mucho. he intentado muchas veces y no se como lograrlo. ya estoy algo preocupado con ello.

Good morning, I am new using XERTE, and I made an educational material, and it was exported as SCORM 1.2 and I uploaded it to the Moodle 3.6 platform and it does not record progress, nor does it rate anything, also I never get a final attempt or anything like that, Someone could help me, I would really appreciate it. I have tried many times and do not know how to achieve it. I'm already a little concerned with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Create a scorm in XERTE and mount it in moodle 3.6 and it does not registe 3 years 9 months ago #6674

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 308
This should work. Which version of Xerte are you using?
The following user(s) said Thank You: alejo89.morales89

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 9 months ago #6681

• alejo89.morales89
Hi Tom, how are you, thanks for answering my question .... look I am new to this, I am using version 3.8 ..., I have not been able to save the grades ... and also save the progress where the student is, so that it does not start from the beginning ... could you help me how I configure that ... this tool is great ... I appreciate if you can help me ... greetings from Colombia.

Hola Tom, como estas, gracias por responder mi pregunta.... mira yo soy nuevo en esto, estoy usando la version 3.8..., yo no he podido hacer es que me guarde las calificaciones... y ademas que guarde el progreso donde quede el estudiante, para que no comience desde el principio... me podrias ayudar como configuro eso... esta herramienta es genial... agradezco si me puedes colaborar... saludos desde Colombia.

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 9 months ago #6684

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Hi,

Apologies for the late reply. It is kind of busy :-)

I'll have a look tomorrow, just to make sure everything is working like it should. It would help me if you could send me the scorm package (attach here or send per PM).

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 9 months ago #6685

• alejo89.morales89
Hi Tom how are you, thanks for answering me, here I attach the project although it is not finished, these are tests to then do it in the proper way and with the required content. What happens is that he does not save the grades and if I put two attempts, he never marks how many I did ... he also does not save the progress that I have seen in each module and I have to start from the beginning and the idea is that if the student leaves for some Reason why, when he returns, follow where he left each module. I have read documentation, the truth is that my English is a little low and I could not configure the tool well. Could you help me and indicate me. This is uploaded in moodle

Have a great day and thank you very much.

Hola Tom como estas, gracias por responderme, aca adjunto el proyecto aunque no esta terminado, esta son pruebas para luego hacerlo de la manera adecuada y con el contenido que se requiere. Lo que pasa es que no guarda las calificaciones y si pongo dos intentos, nunca marca cuantos hice.. ademas no guarda el progreso que he visto en cada modulo y me toca comenzar desde el comienzo y la idea es que si él estudiante sale por algun motivo, él cuando regrese siga donde él quedo de cada modulo. He leido documentacion, la verdad mi ingles es un poco bajo y no he podido configurar bien la herramienta. Me podrias ayudar e indicarme. Esto se sube en moodle
Attachments:

Last edit: by alejo89.morales89. Reason: add files

Crea un scorm en XERTE y mándalo en moodle 3.6 y no registe 3 years 9 months ago #6686

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
First observation is that you did not attach a SCORM package, but a normal export package. That does not work. Export the Learning object as a SCORM package.

I tested this, and it seems to work fine, see document below:

File Attachment:

File Name: SCROMtestXerte3.docx
File Size:1,374 KB
Attachments:

Moderators: ronmjultenJohnSmith
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search