Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Questions on getting Xerte Toolkits installed on your server and questions about authentication and user logins.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Install PHP and MYSQL Errors 10 years 3 months ago #1156

• tolcomp
  • tolcomp's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello all,
When I run the setup I get several errors:

On page2.php on the account creation section (after created the database) I get the following php errors:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pr782362/public_html/xerte/setup/page2.php:5) in /home/pr782362/public_html/xerte/setup/page2.php on line 84

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/pr782362/public_html/xerte/setup/page2.php:5) in /home/pr782362/public_html/xerte/setup/page2.php on line 84

If I ignore these errors and move on to the next page (page_password.php) I get the following errors:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/pr782362/public_html/xerte/setup/page_password.php:2) in /home/pr782362/public_html/xerte/setup/page_password.php on line 3

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/pr782362/public_html/xerte/setup/page_password.php:2) in /home/pr782362/public_html/xerte/setup/page_password.php on line 3

Sorry, the attempt to open database using account pr782362 failed. MySQL reports the following error -

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

The account pr782362 must already exist, and have access to database

I know for a fact that the user and password are correct, but I can seem to figured out how to fix these errors. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Install PHP and MYSQL Errors 10 years 3 months ago #1158

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 308
Interesting. It apparently depends on the session settings of PHP whther it works as is. I'll try to fix the code and send the modified files to you for testing.

Install PHP and MYSQL Errors 10 years 2 months ago #1160

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
This is fixed (but not yet available in the installer, will do that this weekend).

Install PHP and MYSQL Errors 9 years 9 months ago #2049

• r.t.mathews@gmail.com
I have the same issues have sent screen shot please email me if you have a fix or am willing to give you control of the website to install for me thanks
Attachments:

Install PHP and MYSQL Errors 9 years 9 months ago #2050

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
No, this is not the same problem, but maybe indeed, the quickest route is to let me see what happens. You can send me an e-mail by private e-mail (reijnders at tor dot nl).

Install PHP and MYSQL Errors 9 years 9 months ago #2051

• r.t.mathews@gmail.com
My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. can you message me and I will give you all details

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search