Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
This is the place for questions about learning design and pedagogy; how to use different page types for different purposes.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

SCORM not completing 5 months 2 weeks ago #8774

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 308
The problem would be (as far as I can tell), when to do that. Do you want to send that right at the start regardless of the interaction of the learner? That would be a bit unusual, but quite easy. Just call XTTerminate() in a script parameter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: andymconnor

Please Inloggen or Create an account to join the conversation.

SCORM not completing 5 months 2 weeks ago #8775

• andymconnor
  • andymconnor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks, Tom. I will look in to that and play around locally.

Yes, it is unusual! But I want to make the distinction between an "interaction even" and an "assessment event". Most of our content is quite dull - pages of text with embedded XML code snippets. TalentLMS has limited interactivity in it - you can in theory <iframe> in H5P objects, but I can't put any content outside of our authenticated systems.

I'm slowly building custom interactions in TalentLMS by injecting Javascript and CSS. Half the time I manage to break the LMS in someway....

Presumably each learning object would need to be modified in someway to add a custom property to send XTTerminate() or not. Time to try and navigate my way through the code.

SCORM not completing 5 months 2 weeks ago #8776

• tom
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 308
I'm not sure what you mean by the need to wade through the code.

On the right side you see the optional parameters and on the LO level, and page level you can aad a property 'script...'. You can add javascript there.

• Page:
Moderators: ingdon
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search