General questions and topics about Xerte Toolkits that don’t fit anywhere else.

Can't access recipes

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #2195 by SDC
Can't access recipes was created by SDC
Hello all! New here. I've been trying to access the Recipes, but whenever I click one, I get the following:
Sorry you do not currently have permission to author with this particular Xerte installation. What exactly does that mean?
I'd appreciate any guidance.

Thanks!
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by SDC.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • ingdon
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Hi, my name is Inge. I'm an e-learning advisor.
More
12 years 1 month ago #2197 by ingdon
Replied by ingdon on topic Can't access recipes
Hi Sylva,
I'll take a look what's wrong and let you know.
Bye,
Inge

DLearning
I.Donkervoort
www.dlearning.nl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • ingdon
  • Offline
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Hi, my name is Inge. I'm an e-learning advisor.
More
12 years 4 weeks ago #2204 by ingdon
Replied by ingdon on topic Can't access recipes
Hi Silvia,

I can't find out what's wrong. When I press the links they open as they should.
What browser are you using? And are they all giving the same message?

Bye,
Inge

DLearning
I.Donkervoort
www.dlearning.nl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: ingdon
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds
Copyright © 2026 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo