Supporting each other

Community forums

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Automatically adjust the section to whole page when Hide Section menu is ticked 3 years 9 months ago #6659

• oliverbgen
  • oliverbgen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,
Is it possible that when Hide Section Menu is chosen in Bootstrap Template, the whole section content readjusts and expands to the left area of the page where the sections menu were used to be? This is beneficial to those who are using tablets and iPads.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Automatically adjust the section to whole page when Hide Section menu is ticked 3 years 9 months ago #6678

• oliverbgen
  • oliverbgen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Ron,

Thank you very much for granting this wish. I could see the commit 9ca6ed6 that you made and it is what I needed. Bootstrap template is appropriate for my Senior High Physics students because they are all using iPads for their Distance Learning.

Last edit: by oliverbgen.

Automatically adjust the section to whole page when Hide Section menu is ticked 3 years 9 months ago #6679

• ronm
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 245
Hi
Thanks glad this new feature is useful to you. Although I made and committed that change it’s really thanks to everyone involved in the developer day we had last week because we all took on developments that were already on our to do list and/or requested by the community and I just happened to take on that one. There’s other work and much bigger improvements still under development and not yet committed.
HTH
Ron
Xerte developer & trainer
e-learning & m-learning consultant
mitchellmedia.co.uk | xerteacademy.com | learningapps.co.uk
Note: Support here is voluntary and meant for users to support each other.
Need direct commercial support with Xerte? mitchellmedia.co.uk/contact/

• Page:
Moderators: JohnSmith
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds
Copyright © 2024 The Xerte Project.
Xerte logo Apereo logo OSI Logo

Search